Our computer literacy training programmes are focused on essential digital skills and entrepreneurship.
We offer the following courses across our two locations at Gracepoint and Lesedi:
- Intro to computers (hardware and software)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Social Media
- Digital Entrepreneurship
Currently we have two training hubs located in Johannesburg. We are of course looking to extend our reach not only in Johannesburg, but also across the country, so watch this space !
1) Gracepoint Church
125 Grand Duncan Road, Glenferness, Johannesburg, 2191
(Saturdays from 09:00 – 11:00 and 11:00 – 13:00)
(Tuesdays from 10:30 – 12:30)
How do I sign up for a course?
Have a look at the events page and drop us an email to find out when the next course is beginning.
What must I bring ?
Once you’ve signed up and know when your course starts and where you need to go, there’s not much left to do. We do however ask that you bring with you the following:
- Enthusiasm and commitment – a must !
- Your own laptop, but don’t worry if you don’t have a laptop, we can supply one (for class)
- Most importantly, bring yourself ! And please try your best to arrive on time ..
- Creation of a digital administration workforce (e.g. typing, data capture, office tasks)
- Creation of a small business incubator focused on digital innovation and entrepreneurship
- Digital skills teaching services